Projection exposure for graphic printing.
- Very high speed one part photopolymer emulsion designed for printing plastisol, water based and discharge inks
- 36% solids content and low viscosity
Features & Benefits
- Exposes 30X faster than typical two part emulsions for maximum productivity with DLE computer to screen systems
- Very good resistance to water based inks and can be used for apparel printing as well as flat textile yard goods
- No chemical hardening required and easy to reclaim
Technical Data Sheet (US only)