- Saati, the first company, is established to manufacture silk flour mesh fabrics.
- New ownership and introduction of mechanical looms.
Start-up of the production of fabrics for printing pictures.
- First approach to international markets.
- Saati imports the first synthetic yarn (nylon) from the USA.
- Skills acquired in the textile framework are applied to silk-screen printing.
- Early steps in the ceramic sector.
- Saati is the first company in the field of precision fabrics to introduce the shuttleless loom.
- Kevlar®, aramid fibre, is woven.
- The strategic decision is made to develop the filtration sector.
- The workforce increases along with turnover and international expansion.
- Tessitura Bozzone is acquired, and later renamed Euromesh.
- Saati BV is established in the Netherlands on acquiring a distributor.
- Acquisition of Seal (Legnano) and Texindustria (Como). Hence, Saait steps into the sector of fabrics with high technological content (carbon).
- The French competitor Tripette & Renaud is acquired, and later renamed T3, enhancing the Group with its secondary brands.
- Majestech Corp, NY, is acquired in the United States.
- Saatitech is established to focus on the sector of filtration.
- Saati, instead, focuses on silk-screen printing by absorbing Euromesh, and changes name from Saati to Saatiprint.
- Shanghai Saati Fabrics and Saati GmbH are established in China and Germany, respectively.
- Saati buys shares in the company Assoprint, Sassuolo, and takes over the American distributor Dorn in California.
- The Group is reorganised and becomes Saati Group to rationalise its activities and international presence.
- Fugafil Saran is acquired in Germany, a manufacturer of fabrics and filtration components.
- RELOCATION OF SAATI AMERICAS SCREENPRINTING AND FILTRATION ACTIVITIES TO FOUNTAIN INN (SC) AND RELATED EXPANSION OF ADVANCED COMPOSITES AND ARAMID MATERIALS PRODUCTION.
- Acquisition of the Swiss company Fotec, specialised in chemical products for silk-screen printing.
- Saati Korea is established. Fugafil Saran is renamed Saati Deutschland GmbH.