Industrial applications including printing of solar cells, multi-layer electronic components, medical sensors and electrode patterns for touch screen panels. It is also used to print phase-change (hot-melt) inks that require the use of heated screens.
- Precision woven stainless steel produced in Switzerland under strict ISO 9001 certification. Ultra tight manufacturing tolerance guarantees uniformity of ink deposit during printing and precise image registration.
Features & Benefits
- Wide selection of different wire diameters, mesh openings, and fabric thickness results in a wide choice of specifications.
- Each mesh count is available with a choice of wire diameters and in 304 or 316 stainless steel to enable optimum product selection.
- BOPP AG manufactures wire in house for optimum precision and control of product quality.
- Individual roll inspection sheets supplied upon request that list fabric thickness at every meter of roll.
- Calendared mesh and also custom cut sheets available on request.
Technical Data Sheet (US only)